Rod the Mod rockt nog steeds.
Monsta X is coming to The Netherlands this year as part of their world tour. They’ll be performing at AFAS Live in Amsterdam on Wednesday July 3. Do you want to be fully prepared for the ticketsale starting Friday, May 10 at 10:00 AM? Make sure you read this blog to know everything about the tour, the concert and ticketsale.
Monsta X is a group with 7 members:
The group formed in 2015 and has sinc released four albums. Three out of four albums made to the top 10 of the Billboard World chart. Their first album, 2.5: The Final Chapter was even number one! Their last album Take 2: We Are Here featured a track called Play it Cool that was made in collaboration with Steve Aoki. The song got to number twenty of the Billboard Dance Chart.
The We Are Here tour is all about the last two albums that were released: Take 1: Are You Here? and Take 2: We Are Here. The tour spans a total of 18 shows, in 12 different countries.
These are the ranks and prices of the regular tickets, incl. fees:
* Wheelchair-/Helperseat tickets can only be bought via phone 0900-300 1250 (60 cpm).
Price: € 190,00 (incl. service costs)
Ticketlink: Monsta X Ultimate VIP Tickets
Price: € 140,00 (incl. service costs)
Ticketlink: Monsta X VIP
Would you like to have a tangible memory of the concert? The Collector Ticket is a specially designed Monsta X ticket exclusive to this tour. All you have to do is select Collector tickets when ordering your tickets.
The lay-out of AFAS Live will be as followed:
Because we expect the ticketsale for Monsta X to be crowded, we have a number of tips. Caution: these tips don’t guarantee you getting tickets, but they do give you the best chances at scoring them 🙂
1. Log in to our website (make sure you have a ticketmaster.nl account.)
2. Make sure you are on the right page before the ticketsale starts. You are on the right place when you see ‘event’ written in the link.
3. When it gets busy on our website, a waiting room will be created before 10.00 AM. When the ticketsale starts at 10.00 AM, everyone will get a random placed in the queue.
4. There is no point in being on our website hours before the start of the ticketsale!
5. Do you not see the blue screen with a circle at 10.00 AM and you cannot buy tickets either? Press F5.
6. Do you see a blue screen with a circle at 10.00 AM? This means you are placed in the queue. Do NOT refresh as this may have a negative effect on your place in the queue.
7. Did you receive an error after paying for your tickets? It may take up to 24 hours before you receive your tickets. Still dont have your tickets after these 24 hours have passed? Contact us.