Zijn jullie klaar voor BTS?
Please keep in mind, this blog post is regularly updated with the latest info. Do come back every now and then to check for the latest changes.
YEAH! BTS is coming to the Netherlands! The K-pop group will come to Amsterdam on the 13th of October to perform in the Ziggo Dome. In this blog post, we hope to give you all the information you may need to prepare yourself for the ticketsale and this concert.
But wait a minute…. BTS?! The name might not ring a bell for everyone, but BTS is currently one of the biggest boybands in the world! Let us introduce them:
BTS, an abbreviation for Beyond the Scene or Bangtan Sonyeondan, is a South Korean boyband. The musical style of the band is also known as K-pop (you might remember this style from PSY’s Gangnam Style). The group was only formed in 2013 but the boys managed to conquer the world with their Korean popmusic.
The seven-member boyband released their 3rd studio album LOVE YOURSELF 轉 ‘Tear’ on the 18th of May. On the same day, they dropped the music video for their single Fake Love. With 35.9 million views in a single day, BTS is now the K-pop group with the most YouTube views in 24 hours. They also won an American Billboard Music Award in the category Top Social Aritst. Conclusion, this is not just any regular band!
BTS consists of:
Kim Seok-jin (Jin)
Min Yoon-gi (Suga)
Jung Ho-seok (J-hope)
Kim Nam-joon (RM)
Park Ji-min (Jimin)
Kim Tae-hyung (V)
Jeon Jeong-guk (Jungkook)
All the information surrounding this concert
Here’s a list of all the information we currently have for the BTS show.
- BTS will give a concert in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam on Saturday, the 13th of October.
- The doors of the venue will open at 5.00 PM, the concert will start at 8.00 PM.
- The ticketsale will start on Friday, the 1st of June 2018 at 9.00 AM via Ticketmaster.nl.
- You can buy tickets online via Ticketmaster.nl or via phone, using the following numbers: Within the Netherlands 0900-300 1250 (60 cpm), from abroad: +31 (0)88-1232425 (local rate).
- There is a limit of max. 4 tickets per person for both VIP tickets and regular tickets. The total amount of tickets can not be over 4 tickets per Ticketmaster account.
- There is currently no second concert scheduled for BTS. In case this changes, we will inform you via our social channels.
- There will be no presale.
- There will be parking tickets and train tickets available.
Ranks and prices
These are the ranks and prices of the regular tickets, incl. fees:
- Rank 1 standing: €190,-
- Rank 2 seated: €160,-
- Rank 3 seated: €130,-
- Rank 4 seated: €99,-
- Rank 5 seated: €66,-
- Wheelchair-/Helperseats: €190,-
* Wheelchair-/Helperseat tickets can be bought via phone 0900-300 1250 (60 cpm), or online, by choosing Wheelchair platform underneath the ticket amount.
You cannot order tickets for different ranks in the same order. In case you want tickets for different ranks, you will have to place different orders.
To give you an idea of the layout of the venue, we have included a standard map of the Ziggo Dome. This image may vary from the final seatmap.
BTS World Tour VIP Package
- One Standing ticket in the VIP Pit
- Access to Artist Soundcheck
- Early Entry to the venue
- VIP laminate and lanyard
- Designated Check in and on site event staff
For VIP tickets there is an age limit of min. 12 years old.
VIP tickets have a different link from the regular tickets. This means you will be placed in a different queue.
Be aware: Live Nation Korea will contact you with the exact times and info surrounding the VIP packages, one week before the event. Packages may vary slightly from city to city. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide the Packages as advertised or confirmed.
Price: €260,00 (incl. fees)
Ticketlink: BTS World Tour VIP Package
There is no age limit for seated tickets but fans who are younger than 16 year old on the 13th of Oktober will have to be accompanied by an adult for min. 18 years. These supervisors are allowed to accompany three concert visitors and need to have tickets for the same section. For standing and VIP tickets, there is an age limit of min. 12 years.
Your age will be checked at the entrance, so make sure you bring a valid i.d.
Online we offer the following payment options:
- Creditcard (Mastercard/VISA/American Express)
- Debitcard (Maestro)
- Ticketmaster Gift Card
- Klarna (pay later)
Payment details can only be entered when ordering tickets. It is not possible to do so in advance.
Important notice: To be able to actually use Maestro® for online commerce, you will need a secure means of authentication, provided by your bank, and based on the «SecureCode/3-D Secure®» technology (same as for all MasterCard and Visa cards). The means of authentication can be a card reader, a password, etc. If you cannot authenticate yourself during the processing of the Maestro transaction, the transaction will be refused. For more information on the authentication possibilities or on the activation of your card to pay online with Maestro, please contact your bank.
Be aware: you are not able to pay with a Debitcard (Except for the Maestro Debitcard)
Depending on your chosen payment method, a fee may apply.
All the links you may need
Below you can choose the link you need. This way, you will immediately find yourself on the right page to buy tickets for BTS.
Lots of people seem interested in buying tickets for BTS. To help those who want to score tickets, we have created this list with tips. Be aware: this list does not guarantee you will get your hands on tickets, but it may help you.
- Log in to our website (make sure you have a ticketmaster.nl account.)
- Make sure you are on the right page before the ticketsale starts. You are on the right place when you see ‘event’ written in the link.
- Delete your cookies (Ctrl+Shift+Del).
- When it gets busy on our website, a waiting room will be created before 9.00 AM. When the ticketsale starts at 9.00 AM, everyone will get a random placed in the queue.
- There is no point in being on our website hours before the start of the ticketsale!
- Do you not see the blue screen with a circle at 9.00 AM and you cannot buy tickets either? Press F5.
- Do you see a blue screen with a circle at 9.00 AM? This means you are placed in the queue. Do NOT refresh as this may have a negative effect on your place in the queue.
- Did you receive an error after paying for your tickets? It may take up to 24 hours before you receive your tickets. Still dont have your tickets after these 24 hours have passed? Contact us.
We wish all the ARMYs the best of luck during the ticketsale for BTS! Follow us on Twitter for any updates.