Note 1: this blog will be updated as we will get more information on the concert and ticket sale.
Note 2: THE TICKETSALE HAS BEEN POSTPONED. A NEW DATE AND TIME WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE.
GOT7 is going on a world tour this year after releasing their new album. On October 8, the band will play a show at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. In this blog post, we hope to give you all the information you may need to prepare yourself for the ticket on sale and the concert.
Gatsebeun, or GOT7, is a Korean pop group consisting of seven members. They debuted in 2014 and have since released four albums as well as eleven EP’s. On May 20, the band released a new EP, called Spinning Top: Between Security & Insecurity. Alongside the EP, they also released single of the album called Eclipse.
The Keep Spinning World Tour has five European dates:
- October 8 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- October 11 – London, United Kingdom
- October 13 – Berlin, Germany
- October 16 – Madrid, Spain
- October 19 – Paris, France
What do you need to know about the concert
- GOT7 will perform at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam on Tuesday, the 8rd of October 2019.
- The ticketsale will go via Ticketmaster.nl and will be announced at a later date.
- You can buy tickets online via Ticketmaster.nl or via phone, using the following numbers: Within the Netherlands 0900-300 1250 (60 cpm), from abroad: +31 (0)88-1232425 (local rate).
- All payment options are listed on the following page Methods of payment.
- There is no minimum age for the concert. However, we recommend that children under the age of 12 are accompanied by an adult.
Ranks and prices
These are the ranks and prices of the regular tickets, incl. fees:
- 1st rank – Seated € 201,60
- 2nd rank – Seated € 145,60
- 3rd rank – Seated € 106,40
- 4th rank – Seated € 84,00
- 5th rank – Seated € 61,60
- Wheelchair/ Helperseat € 106,40
* Wheelchair-/Helperseat tickets can only be bought via phone 0900-300 1250 (60 cpm).
To give you an idea of the layout of the venue, we have included a standard map of the Ziggo Dome. This image may vary from the final seatmap.
The Ziggo Dome has a strict bags policy. Bags up to A4 format can go into the venue. There is NO option to deposit big bags at the venue so they can’t go inside.
Because we expect the ticketsale for GOT7 to be crowded, we have a number of tips. Caution: these tips don’t guarantee you getting tickets, but they do give you the best chances at scoring them 🙂
1. Log in to our website (make sure you have a ticketmaster.nl account.)
2. Make sure you are on the right page before the ticketsale starts. You are on the right place when you see ‘event’ written in the link.
3. When it gets busy on our website, a waiting room will be created before (TBA). When the ticketsale starts at (TBA), everyone will get a random placed in the queue.
4. There is no point in being on our website hours before the start of the ticketsale!
5. Do you not see the blue screen with a circle at (TBA) and you cannot buy tickets either? Press F5.
6. Do you see a blue screen with a circle at (TBA)? This means you are placed in the queue. Do NOT refresh as this may have a negative effect on your place in the queue.
7. Did you receive an error after paying for your tickets? It may take up to 24 hours before you receive your tickets. Still dont have your tickets after these 24 hours have passed? Contact us.
🎶 Listen to GOT7 on Spotify 🎶